Subject: Korean Internet Sites
From: [email-masked] (Uhhyung Choi)
Date: 25 Apr 91 12:40:43 GMT
Newsgroups: soc.culture.korean

Korean Internet Sites as follows:

Kum, Daiduk, Gaya, Hwarang and Ketri are very stable.
Donno about other sites.
Some other Universities have BITNET nodes.( Yon-sei Univ. etc.)

137.68.1.65	kum.kaist.ac.kr		kum    # Korean gateway to the Internet
143.248.1.1	daiduk.kaist.ac.kr	daiduk # KAIST gateway
128.134.16.1 	snucom.snu.ac.kr	snucom # Seoul National Univ.
128.134.48.1 	kuecc.ukorea.ac.kr	kuecc  # Korea Univ.
128.134.64.1	hyuee.hanyang.ac.kr	hyuee  # Han-yang Univ.
128.134.70.1	dobong.kwu.ac.kr	dobong # Kwang-woon Univ.
128.134.80.1 	gsc.gsc.co.kr		gsc    # Gold-Star Corp.
128.134.96.1	silla.sait.co.kr	silla  # Samsung's Research Institute.
128.134.112.1	sujung.sst.co.kr	sunjung# Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
128.134.128.1	trigem.tg.co.kr		trigem # Trigem Co.
128.134.144.1   kta.kta.co.kr		kta    # Korea Telecom
128.134.150.1	swucs.swu.ac.kr		swucs  # Sung-shin Wowen's Univ.
128.134.176.1	solx.hci.co.kr		solx   # Human Computer Inc.
128.134.191.100 aladdin.solvit.co.kr	aladdin# Solvit Inc.
128.134.195.1	dino.media.co.kr	dino   # ??? Does anybody know?
141.223.1.1	hwarang.postech.ac.kr	hwarang# Po-hang Inst. of Sci. and Tech.
134.75.1.1      gaya.seri.re.kr         gaya   # SERI. 
134.75.111.1    pinetree.kist.re.kr     pinetree # KIST
134.75.129.1    apissa.issa.re.kr       apissa # Institute of Space......
134.75.134.1    ksrigw.ksri.re.kr       ksrigw # Korea Standard Research Inst.
134.75.180.2    kaerigw.kaeri.re.kr     kaerigw # ???
134.75.200.1    chung.cnnu.ac.kr        chung  # Chung-nam National Univ.
129.254.64.1    ketri.etri.re.kr        ketri  # ETRI.
---
              .-.  
       .-.   ((@))        Uhhyung Choi
      ((@))  /`.-.        Sophomore, Department of Computer Science 
     .-.\   /  `-'        Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
    ((@))\ /<Z>           Taejon, 305-701, Republic of Korea
     `-'  Y               Email: [email-masked]
          |<Z>            Phone: +82-42-820-4168
          |